- Attending this event is free of charge, but individual registration is mandatory.
- We’d like to remind you that if you don’t show up to a subscribed event, you spoil more than just the party. Therefore, the following no-show policy applies: you will receive an invoice of € 50 (excl. VAT) in the event of a last-minute cancellation (3 days or less prior to the event) or a no-show.
The proceeds from our no-show policy will go entirely to the cancer fund ‘Kom op tegen Kanker’.
- By registering you accept that MultiMinds may send you other (invitation) mailings in the future. It is possible to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email or by sending your request to the marketing department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By registering you accept that the data you provide upon registration will be shared with the sponsors of this event. Our sponsors will neither track you nor automatically add you to their mailing lists.
- MultiMinds has the right to change the program at any time. You will be notified in the event of major changes.
- A couple of days prior to the event you will receive a confirmation mail containing practical details, such as accessibility, parking and the program.
- MultiMinds reserves the right to refuse any individuals and/or organizations conflicting with our own intentions, code of ethics or pursuing other (commercial) interests.
- Did you participate in a promotion to win a book? You can only qualify if you participated on the specified promotion day and if you are considered a relevant visitor to DIANA Day. Partners, event sponsors or competitors are not eligible. The winners will be announced at the event itself on March 26 and must be present in person. The books will be handed over to the winners on March 26.
For those who were already registered at the time of the launch of the promotion: no worries, at the event you still have a chance to win a book!